Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Where have I been? Publishing with hesitation..eek!!!

I'm warning you, this COULD be an angry, mean, rude, sad post! I'm in an angry/depressed phase about friends and people and life and whatever else you want to add to the mix.

Do you guys believe real friends exist?? cuz they don't to me...

Still looking... "Everyone hates you until proven otherwise and once its been proven, there is still doubt"

I consider myself the "forgotten child" with friends, family, groups and whatever else I want. I often catch myself wondering "where do I fit in?"

Family and Friends are a BIG thing in my life and I'm talking beyond my immediate family, I love my husband and children but I think it is important to be close with your extended families too. I love family get together's (is that even a word? my spell check says it is not correct). Anyway, maybe I just need to spell it out for everyone so they know what I like and want and then I don't get hurt because "that" didn't happen.

I really enjoy getting together for Ice cream or dinner with friends and family esp on my birthday (not for presents, because I probably don't see you enough and want to see your face, probably cause I miss you!)

I really enjoy walking, so if you want to go, please let me know. (been asked a few times this week who I go walking with and I say well, no one, because no one will go with me! Rude huh!)

There is someone and I'm not going to mention names, person probably doesn't even know I have a blog, but I want to be second (because someone else is first now) in their life and well, I don't know if I ever have been and well, lets face it I SHOULD be! I would do and give anything to spend time with this person and it breaks my heart to know that I am not as important as they are to me. When things happen to this person, I don't want to find out about it through others, I should be second to know. I hate hearing through the grape-vine. I've cried many times wondering where I exist in their life, cause most the time I don't know. I know when I'm around they enjoy it (well at least I hope they do) but do they even think of me when I am not in front of them?  They invite me to things but not to much, occasionally single things but just mainly things big amounts of people are invited to. Maybe its because I am married and have kids and the others don't? still an invite for me to decline (prob wouldn't be declined in the first place) would be nice. The ones I feel are second in this persons life, are in the house where this person resides, they get to go on adventures with this person and then I get to hear about it afterwards or before but not invited? Why don't I get the same adventures? oh well, that's life I guess. I hate life!

2 comments:

Jeanie said...

I'm so sorry you're feeling this way!! Wish there was something I could do to help make it better :( I love you and I'm here for you when you need me, k? Any time. ANY.

shellie said...

This makes me so sad Tina. I'll be your friend because I don't have any that I hang out with. I feel like my life consists of work, kids, karate and scouts and a BREAK would be nice. Call me anytime if you want to go out. I'm always up for it. If you don't have my number let me know and I can message it to you on facebook. :)

Total Pageviews